Electrical mechanical coil tilters are utilized to handle steel coils for 90 degree tilting. It is convenient to operate and install, these tilters are provided to clients under various conditions and terms.
Electrical mechanical tilters are utilized to handle steel coils for 90 degree investing/tilting. Floor mounted and portable type can be found. Heavy fabricated ‘”L” formed frame sitting on four paint rollers, fitted with heavy anti-friction bearing is rotated by electro-robotically/hydraulically operated chain drives. Convenient to operate and install, these tilters are provided to clients under various conditions and terms.
As we know, there are two kinds of coil turner and tilters: hydraulic coil tilter and mechanical coil tilter. Main differentiation of these two coil tilters is the drive mode. Hydraulic coil tilter is driven by hydraulic pump, and machine is tilted by hydraulic ram. Mechanical coil tilter is driven by chains for turning the coil. When the chains are moving, the coil tilter working table moved together After multiple position limited system detects the tilting position, the coil tilter will stop softly and automatically when it finished.
* Provided with heavy duty Disc brakes.
* Stop limit switches for all motion controls.
* Separate control panel enables remote operation.
* Multiple position and protective guardrail ensure secure operation.
* Adopted special double chain drive, oblique gear and earthworm speed reducer.
* Soft start & stop for safe operation.
* Working speed is adjustable.
* Inverter controls system for effective, fast, durable and safe usage.
* Four rollers cover with polyamide.
The mechanical coil tilter is customized, it can be made according to diverse customers’ demand. Fast tilting speed is available through changing the high voltage motor, chains and other components of the machine under the safety operation. If you have any special requirement, welcome to communicate with us!
|Transfer mode||Double chain/four roller/oblique & worm speed reducer|
|Power output||0.75 kw|
|Power voltage||380V, 50HZ|
|Working mode||Semi-auto/ remote control|